• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any dog lovers out there? shameless plug ahead...

SanPedro

For the website my good lady has produced, with some assistance from yours truly.

http://www.pedigreecharm.co.uk/

It has been live a few weeks now. So if you like dogs or know anybody that likes dogs, please visit and spend loads of money there, as I would like a new PJ for Xmas ;)

BTW hope this ok with the mods. its a new venture for her and any support gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

PS if you do buy anything, tell her you got the address from here. :smashin: so she wont complain about me spending too much time on here.

EDIT - she has just asked me to mention that she sells the Genuine Churchill Nodding dogs, as seen on the TV adverts

Drd

What's wrong with wanting a new set of pyjamas for Xmas????

ps,some of us have slobbery Italian Spinones,shame on you for missing this breed out :D

SanPedro

shahedz said:
chris nice website and best of luck to your good lady with it, will forward the link to freinds of mine who are dog owners! :thumbsup:

Fido says "woof, woof"

Which I think means "thanks very much"

jimcarney

Nothing there for an Irish Wolfhound Chris !
SUBWOOFERS.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom