Any difference in graphics/content etc from a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game VS an Xbox One game on an Xbox One X? (both "Xbox X enhanced")

forshiz

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie to the forum.
I've just ordered an Xbox One X and am now looking at a few games to go with it. Keen to buy Skyrim and Forza Horizon. The local game store has a deal for 4 Xbox 360 games for $20. Skyrim and Forza are both included in the deal, while their Xbox One counterparts are triple the price. So my question is, is it worth paying the extra for Xbox One games over the 360 versions considering they are both "Xbox X enhanced"? Hope that makes any sense. Thanks to anyone with any advice &/or knowledge on the subject. Cheers

Last edited:
Forza 7 wasn't made for the Xbox 360, you will get more from the Xbox One version of Skyrim over the 360 edition. There is a small upgrade to the graphics which might need a microscope to spot but you will get a huge boost in draw distance and items on screen like foliage, weather effects are also much better on the XBO edition. It also runs better on the One console and it has modifications you can install to make it better.

Yeah sorry I got the two mixed up and meant Forza Horizon.
Much appreciate your insightful knowledge and response DAZ UK 74, instead of sitting on the fence will just order both in XBO edition as all those finer details you mentioned seem well worth the extra $$. Looking forward to entering the world of The Elder Scrolls for the first time.
Thanks mate

If you get a Gamepass Ultimate subscription (often available for new subscribers for £1 to £3 for upto 3 months) Forza Horizon 4 is available on that.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom