Any Demand for good quality coax interconnects?

Tesla

Quite a short and simple post,

Is there any demand for people wanting good quality aerial/coaxial interconnects of custom lengths?

Constructed from high-quality Webro WF100 Coaxial cable in either white or black, high quality crimped Vision F connectors. Screw-in adaptors then supplied to give a huge variety of connection options at the end of each cable, which can even be easily changed in the future.

If so I will email the mod-team to try and come to an arrangement.

ZicoUK

I could have done with a few custom lengths of coax cable last week.

Mounted our 46X on Thursday but have yet to set the cables in place. I picked up 2 5m length Profigold aerial cables as we needed at least 3.5-4m from wall to tv.

If you don't mind answering a question for me though, where would I be able to get hold of some clip-on ferrite cores for tv coax cable?? I've found a link to some on Maplin but I am unsure if they might be suitable:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx...ges&doy=search&MenuName=Clip-on Ferrites#spec

Tesla

From experience I have found ferrite cores to have been the cause for interference on coaxial aerial cable. This was quite a while back so I never experimented with them properly.

I would of said Maplin but it looks as if they do not produce them small enough.

They really shouldn't be needed with aerial cable.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom