Any decent TV repair shop in Manchester?

imaybeLeft

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My 55 LG CX OLED keeps turning off with in a minute of turning on. It is out of warranty and so does any one know a cheap and reliable TV repair person in or around Bolton/ Manchester?

Have you tried trouble-shooting the issue first ? I would disconnect all external devices, do a factory reset and see if the problem is still there.

If it is, then your first port of call should be with your retailer. It may be out of warranty, but it's fair to expect a TV that costs in excess of 4 figures should last more than a year or two.

Read up on the Consumer Rights Act 2015. In your case, the TV hasn't lasted for a 'reasonable length of time' (especially considering the price paid) and any reputable UK retailer will hopefully acknowledge that and come up with a solution.

Thanks, bud. Unfortunately, I bought it on eBay without warranty at a bargain price and fully aware that it can occasionally switch off.

I was ok with it as I was only gonna use it for my PS5 and Xbox Series S. But, it's switching off within a minute all the time now. The panel is perfect so I thought I will get it repaired.

Any suggestions for a decent repair person?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom