Any deals for a 40-43" LED for under £400.00?

canada16uk

My 40" K Series samsung has just packed up, probably doesnt help I vape and there was a sticky mess behind my TV.
My screen has started to flicker on 1 side and I called john lewis and richer sounds and they have no record of me buying it, so I think I need to buy new.

The TV is for my bedroom, so I dont need anything special.

Maybe a LG, Samsung or Sony. 4K would be great as I dont have any 4K TV's in my house, but have 4K Netflix and Sky, but happy with 1080p for a great deal.

I have been out of the TV game for quite some time, so unsure if there are any amazing deals for this type of TV right now?

I do have a sweet spot for LG, but happy to look at others.

Thanks so much

tvdavid

Dodgexander

There are LG TVs in your budget like the 43UN7300 but it will be using an IPS panel, not VA like your Samsung.
Have you seen: **New** My best value TVs, 2020-2021 Edition ?

If you want another TV using a VA type panel there are some suggestions in the guide, including some newer Samsung models. Note that the guide only has 2020 stock which may be hard to find now. I won't be making a 2021 guide for some time because the 2021 models remain too overpriced currently. If you do have to go for a 2021 model, you'll probably have to go over-budget for a similar TV.

My suggestions are in the guide in order of preference, so Hisense are top for value for money if you decide a VA panel is for you again.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom