Quantcast

Any clues on how to use the XM25 Launcher?

glennbob

Novice Member
It looks like it would be a good choice for HQ or Dropzone, pinging granades over the enemies cover and airbrusting above them for multiple kills sounds like a good deal to me. In practice I found it to be hopeless, needing at least 2 to 3 shots to kill anyone and always giving my target the chance to return fire and kill me before I can finish them off.

Has anyone found a use for this weapon or had any luck getting kills with it? I've given up on it now.

Det

Distinguished Member
I gave it like fifty kills before I gave up on it.

uzer

Best advice I can give is to put your reticle on whatever cover they are using...lock in the distance using L3...then step forward about 1 meter farther then the cover is deep. So if they are hiding behind a crate. Ping the front of it, then take a couple steps forward to eliminate how thick the crate is and obviously aim above it.

Det

Distinguished Member
chalkywhyte said:
Any good for marking with Recon though?
No. Splash damage is insignificant and I was using it for that reason initially. Flash grenades are better

Axl

Distinguished Member
It looks like it would be a good choice for HQ or Dropzone, pinging granades over the enemies cover and airbrusting above them for multiple kills sounds like a good deal to me. In practice I found it to be hopeless, needing at least 2 to 3 shots to kill anyone and always giving my target the chance to return fire and kill me before I can finish them off.

Has anyone found a use for this weapon or had any luck getting kills with it? I've given up on it now.

Never used it myself but watched this earlier...

Henborg

My new fav gun lol

HRL

Think I might have to give that a go tonight. Killing people who think they're behind cover should be fun.

Dave H

Can you bring down helicopters with it?