1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any BK XLS200 owners need a new box !!

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by SillySausage, Sep 8, 2004.

1. SillySausage

SillySausage

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hia, As a proud owner of the mentioned sub, I am about to order the Cherry cabinet to match my main speakers and room decor..

Therefore, I will soon have a black finished cabinet for sale if anybody is interested.

It is in mint condition and ideally should be collected in or around the midlands.

i can post it, although it is a heavy beast so will cost about a tenner to send.

PM me if your interested.

Cheers,
    Adam.

2. user34

user34

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I'm not interested in the box, but I am interested on your assessment of the XLS200 particularly for music. How do you use your XLS ? Low level inputs, high level inputs, etc ?

Thanks

3. Roam

Roam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Silly,

I'm not interested in the cabinet as I already have a black XLS but wouldn't mind changing the cabinet to one of the veneered ones. Can you let us know how much you paid all in just for a new cabinet?

user34,

I rate the XLS as pretty good for music and especially good for movies. With a compact sub you have to expect some trade-off in performance.

4. user34

user34

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pretty good ? Do you have an idea of what's better up to, say £600 ?

5. Roam

Roam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I reckon if you want a sub that makes bass instruments sound like real instuments instead of just some bass notes you would have to look at something from REL's ST range. Just my opinion.