Any Acoustic ENergy Aelite 5.1 owners out there?

bigfecker

Established Member
Reaction score
I got my AE Aelites delivered today, well sort of delivered. The delivery was meant to have 4 boxes only 3 have turned up so I'm missing a Front speaker :mad: Parcelforce picked up all the items together but one of the boxes has gone "missing" during transit. Tracking just says "on route" - bloody annoying.

Are there any other Aelites 5.1 owners around, got any tips for setup?

Thanks

Parcel force sent one of my fronts a hundred miles in the wrong direction too.

Not got the 5.1 set as I've gone with the 3s, 2 sets of 2s, the center and sub. Very pleased with them. Any tips? getting the right stands can be tricky! I have my Aelite 2s on some Atacama SL 600s, with some non slip surface stuff so it would take an awful lot of effort to knock one off.

Not really got any setup tips I'm afraid as I've not had much time to play with everything yet although I don't feel like theres much to change, very happy with them for film and music (running off a Denon 4308). Do be careful with the sub position though, mine really one has one location where it can go, which is perfect for listening, not so great when I'm using my pc in the alcove of the room as the booming reverb is a little unplesant (although that goes for all subs).

Oh and parcel force was really a tale of woe and despair, first one went to the wrong place, next day I went to pickup but they hadn't got back to depot. Then I took a day off for the 24 hour delivery for the 2s. They turned up 4 days later (with 24h stickers on etc).

Parcel force sent one of my fronts a hundred miles in the wrong direction too.

Not got the 5.1 set as I've gone with the 3s, 2 sets of 2s, the center and sub. Very pleased with them. Any tips? getting the right stands can be tricky! I have my Aelite 2s on some Atacama SL 600s, with some non slip surface stuff so it would take an awful lot of effort to knock one off.

Not really got any setup tips I'm afraid as I've not had much time to play with everything yet although I don't feel like theres much to change, very happy with them for film and music (running off a Denon 4308). Do be careful with the sub position though, mine really one has one location where it can go, which is perfect for listening, not so great when I'm using my pc in the alcove of the room as the booming reverb is a little unplesant (although that goes for all subs).

Oh and parcel force was really a tale of woe and despair, first one went to the wrong place, next day I went to pickup but they hadn't got back to depot. Then I took a day off for the 24 hour delivery for the 2s. They turned up 4 days later (with 24h stickers on etc).

Hi DKM,

well I finally got my missing front speaker and have wired it in, not had time to let my 606 do its setup yet but so far they sound great.

Thanks for the info on the stands, me rears are currently sat on the boxes they came in!

My AELITES

009-1.jpg

do you find you need a quite large room
for those floorstanders
have read they need to be well way from the walls
was looking at them but maybe the standmount
aelite 2,s may be the way to go

What stands are you rears on as I need to get a set.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom