Anvil! The Story of Anvil (UK BD) 15/06

Jim Morrison

This well received "rockumentary" gets it's Blu-ray release on the 15th of June. 'Times had the skinny last month...

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content/id/70574/anvil-the-story-of-anvil-r2uk-bd-in-june.html

According to RottenTomatoes it's a "..touching, uplifting and inspirational rockumentary about an aging metal band, both hilarious and heart-warming in equal measure.." and scores a whopping 98% from 95 reviews.

Anvil! The Story of Anvil Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

I missed it during it's theatrical run but I'm rather tempted to pick it up blind on BD.

richard_t

Not seen it myself yet, but what I have seen of it looks fantastic and I'm a sucker for documentry / fly on the wall film.

Definitely on the to buy list.:thumbsup:

ED_209

It's absolutely superb and definitely the best documentary I've seen for a long time. The ending is heart-warmingly amazing.

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Totally agree ED just saw the film and thought it was totally engrossing,I really wanted them to have hundreds at their Japan gig and they did, awesome:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 Review, Apple Lossless & Dolby Atmos @ no cost, Sennheiser IE900 review + more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom