1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antony Gallo vs Orb Audio vs Monitor Audio

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by OneDesi, Mar 24, 2005.

1. OneDesi

OneDesi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +243
    I've been reading the recent orb audio threads with some interest and have been tempted to order some.

I currently have MA Silver S6's and I suppose I am struggling to believe that anything of the size of Gallo or Orbs could match their sounds so could anyone with either of the satellite sets tell me if they compared them with traditional speakers and how they found them (my main hifi is Musical Fidleity X ray V3 and X150 integrated) - eventually I will use the hole rig for home cinema.

Having emailed Orb they come across as very professional - do the Gallo's justify the price difference or are they priced "at what they can be sold for" hence making the Orb's the better buy (sound is my key driver over cost!)

Apologies if this is reptition of the other threads but they don't quite address my questions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Piers

Piers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +227
    I equally didn't believe that Gallos could be in the same league as full size stand mounts...the proof is here. Give me a call!