• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anti Marketing Group

BName

Banned
Hi has anyone here heard of Anti Marketing Group ? They phoned me tonight asking me if i wanted all my neusance phone call stopping and saiid they could do that and it was a fee of 29 p/y.

BName

Banned
I looked up the website it seems lagit but you never can tell. I was given a name and number aswell. 0800 7832860

Insanity202

Distinguished Member

GBDG1

Distinguished Member
Ha! That's a laugh. There doing a small number of basic things. You can automate these into one form

Sign you up to the MPS
Sign you up to the TPS

In addition to this there are other companies who have acquired your information via other channels, they can still use it even if you are on the above lists. Examples of this are where, for example, you have entered a competition where the terms explicitly signed you up to receive marketing communication. A small number of these companies (maybe 5-6) account for about 95% of the market so you need to submit an opt out request to these.

You could easily design one form that would take 1 minute to fill in and achieve all of the above. I can't believe that anyone dislikes marketing that much!

IronGiant

Hi has anyone here heard of Anti Marketing Group ? They phoned me tonight asking me if i wanted all my neusance phone call stopping and saiid they could do that and it was a fee of 29 p/y.

Buy a trueCall for < £100 and you can stop them yourself for ever... :thumbsup:

BName

Banned
That original number i gave does not work now it is allways an answer phone lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom