Anti glare films?

sbaddison

Novice Member
Any suitable for the iPad 2 that will allow good iBook reading in the holiday sun?

Wife looking at a kindle but would rather stick something on that'll do the job.

Cheers,

Simon

magoo1

Novice Member
I have both a reader with an e-ink screen (a Sony) and an iPad2. and I love them both. There is no contest as far as reading in the sun is concerned however- the reader wins hands down. No contest. For £90 or whatever they are lighter and much more convenient than iPads. I'm not saying don't take your iPad - you can put the kindle app on it and try reading with it but they do get heavy after a while and even with an antiglare screen they are MUCH harder to read in bright sunlight. But hey - you pays your money and you takes your choice!
Enjoy your holiday!!:cool:

Bickers1972

Novice Member
Im on holiday at the moment & using a media devil anti glare screen protector. It works but its not the perfect solution. The Kindle does do a much better job but if you're like me & only want one device to carry around, plus the ability to swap between apps & ibooks, then it does the job competently.

sbaddison

Novice Member
Thanks for the advice. My wife is now the proud owner of a Kindle touch & we also have the kindle app on the iPad. Impressed with how easy it is to share books:D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom