1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anthony Gallo's

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by viewer, Dec 22, 2004.

1. viewer

viewer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Originally Posted by MAW

I know a man.... he's panasonic certified to dismantle and spray, if you want it silver. Your spec sounds like www.anthonygallo.co.uk they have enourmous WAF, mine has just told me to buy us 3 bronze ones for the rears. We have Sonance in walls for fronts, not in your face at all, but mine are in a 'media wall' bit of furniture. To put them in your wall unless it's a stud is a major undertaking. The 'full monty' of Gallos, due centre, a'diva fronts, micro surrounds and rears, and a MPS150 sub would be a monster system, £2200 list, but thats 7.1 and as I say, list. I'm sure someone would do a deal for the works for you. The speakers come in silver of course. Incidentally I'm just about to send some stuff for spraying...
    MAW

Would I loose anything by using micros for the fronts rather than diva's as I would need them in matt black (her in doors wants matt black) and diva's don't appear to come in matt black. Notice that the due centre is also only available in black (not gloss). The decissions I have to make to satisfy "management" !!!!!!!!

2. Techno

Techno
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I use Micros all round and am well pleased. I did buy a Due to use as centre but to be honest I sent it back because I couldn't really notice any difference.

The sub's important, I have a Mordaunt-Short sub and am well pleased with the results, a friend has 5 micros and the gallo sub and likewise he's very happy.

3. viewer

viewer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So I could use a micro for the centre as well - is that correct

4. Techno

Techno
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Absolutely.

5. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,905
    In the beginning there was only the Micros and the A'Diva came along later

6. viewer

viewer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know where I can pick up MATT BLACK A'DIVA's

7. Yaka

Yaka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    try www.signals.uk.com i am in the middle of installing me adivas, atm i only have 3 going to set up as L R an center ( got em realy cheap £280 for all 3)

i got the wallflower stands for the 2 fronts from signals. they had scuff marks on but at £55 were cheaper than retial price

btw whats an ideal sub for em? i got around £250 to spend on em and i have had no replys in the thread i posted in subwoofer forum