• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anthony Gallo wall mounts

marty123

Established Member
After much deliberation I have decided to go for the Anthony Gallo 5.1 speaker in a box set up! It does sound pretty amazing!

But can anyone with these speakers tell me what the wall mounts are like? Is thre much flexibility in angling them down and towards the cente of my room!

I have heard they are not that flexible, so can anyone recoomend any other nice speaker brackets which hold them????

tujax

Established Member
I assume you're talking about micros or a'divas.
I have a pair of micros but table standed.

You will have an hard time to find an universal wall supports to fit those speakers, as the screw hole is between the banana plugs, which are too close, preventing the typical supports to attach.

When I was considering to wall mount them, I was to make a DIY mount: two 1/4" 20 screws headless, plugged in the wall thru a bushing and each speaker would rotate in the screw. That would be a fixed support.

The obvious alternative is to use AG own supports, which I think that support some direccionality.

marty123

Established Member
I am talking about the Micros! OK can someone please recommend a better mini set of speakers for the money! I have £1000 to spend on speakers and wall brackets - they have to small and work off blue VD which is already laid! Any suggestions - ps don't want Missions or MS Genies!!!

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom