• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anthony Gallo nucleus

jas0n

Novice Member
Hi,

Has anybody heard or know much about Anthony Gallo nucleus speakers. I have seen some advertised with a Anthony gallo subwoofer. I was going to use them for surround sound and music. If I hear good things from people who have come across these I might be edged to purchase them.

:thumbsup:

noidea

Established Member
I have the A'Diva's which are the same basic concept but an inch bigger in diameter. Couldn't be happier. I'm no audiophile and looks were an important part of the decision but the sound is very good to my ears. If you are getting a good price on the set you've seen I don't think you'd be disappointed at all

jas0n

Novice Member
I was looking at kef eggs upto £400 and the nucleus popped up. Im quite tempted but i think i will have to hear them first and hear the kefs to see what is best to go for

Spy

Prominent Member
I have both. Divas for the front and nucleus for the surround. I find them an excellent speaker both in looks and performance. They can go loud but I find that I can never reach their limit unless I want to burst my ear drums and have the neighbours call the police ;)

They do need to be matched and calibrated to a good sub though as without the sub turned on I find them lacking on the low end

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom