Anthem (PC)

Looks great, but then many games look great in these trailers, and have turned into utter shambles upon release. Cautiously excited for this though.
I'm full blown excited. Caution to the wind!! :)

What could possibly be a Destiny style clone, from Biowares A-Team, is not what I was expecting from them tbh - I was hoping for a real Bioware game.

Destiny/Titanfall2/Horizon Zero Dawn?Division mash up in what looks to be a new bar in graphics is better than anything I could have imagined!!!!

*Throws money at the screen*

What could possibly be a Destiny style clone, from Biowares A-Team, is not what I was expecting from them tbh - I was hoping for a real Bioware game.
To be fair though, a lot of their recent titles have followed the same suit and formula and this being Bioware (and like you say, their A-team), I'm pretty sure this will be something special and not just a Destiny ripoff.

It is looking like Sept 2018 release though, so we've got some time to wait.

Those who applied for the Alpha check your emails/Origin. :)

Theres a long video here from the Developers Live Stream. You'll see a lot more info in this.

and another new trailer

I enjoyed the Alpha and the dev live stream on gear/progression....pre ordered it :)

Looking forward to this, given up on Destiny, plus the kids have taken over the Xbox for Fortnite lol, so this will get me back into PC gaming.

Anyone else getting it?

ANTHEM MINIMUM
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
  • RAM: 8 GB System Memory
  • GPU: NVIDIA GTX 760, AMD Radeon 7970 / R9280X
  • GPU RAM: 2 GB Video Memory
  • HARD DRIVE: At least 50 GB of free space
  • DIRECTX: DirectX 11
ANTHEM RECOMMENDED
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5 GHz
  • RAM: 16 GB System Memory
  • GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060/RTX 2060, AMD RX 480
  • GPU RAM: 4 GB Video Memory
  • HARD DRIVE: At least 50 GB of free space
  • DIRECTX: DirectX 11

I am interested but I want to know more about DLC, micro transactions etc before jumping in. Besides I have tons to play so in no rush

BioWare will host the live stream on Thursday, January 17 at 1PM PST (4PM EST, 9PM GMT).

We have times both for the VIP Demo and Open Demo:
  • The VIP Demo starts on January 25th at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on January 27th at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC).
  • The Open Demo starts on February 1st at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on February 3rd at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC).
The launch will be simultaneous for all regions.

Pre-load will be available for the VIP Demo a couple of days early.

Xbox One and PC users may preload two days in advance, while PlayStation 4 users will have to download the client (roughly 30GB in size) on the 25th.

The Anthem VIP Demo Comes with Three Friend Invite Codes.
Interestingly, it was revealed that all those eligible for the Anthem VIP demo (that is to say, customers who have pre-ordered or have an active Origin Access or EA Access subscription) will be given three friend invite codes to distribute to whomever they please.

The Anthem VIP Demo Comes with Three Friend Invite Codes

Downloading the Demo now.

Might have a code or 2 when they become available. I just pre ordered on Amazon and got the VIP demo code via email straight away. Will cancel Amazon order after VIP demo :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom