• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anthem av amplifiers/receivers.........

fayeanddavid

Distinguished Member
My local retailer has just taken delivery of one of these, don't know which model I think either the 500 or the 700, and the guys at the store rave about them.

Putting it out there to all the forumites as for an appraisal/considered opinion, an av amp upgrade is on the cards for next year currently, and I'm thinking of the Yamaha 3010, how would the Anthems stack up in comparison?

Thanks

BobbyMac

Banned
My local retailer has just taken delivery of one of these, don't know which model I think either the 500 or the 700, and the guys at the store rave about them.

Putting it out there to all the forumites as for an appraisal/considered opinion, an av amp upgrade is on the cards for next year currently, and I'm thinking of the Yamaha 3010, how would the Anthems stack up in comparison?

Thanks

Anthem has ARC, the Yamaha will have more power, more hdmi inputs/outputs, DSD input for SACD, better Video Processing and Multi-Channel Analogue

Having said all that if Sound Quality is paramount the Anthem is the way to go

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom