Anthem 2 Subs ??

Acei

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello. I wondering about something to put 2 subs to my anthem avm 60. I want to put one in lfe and the other on the center channel. Because it's 2 different subs, and 2 classes. Can I put one in preout rca, when I'm using output on xlr for the center also? Or will it be a problem. Any suggestions the is in different setup is also welcome :)
It's a Dali Mentor sub. And a B&W Db1.

Why would you want to put a sub on the centre channel??

I think it will be a problem with both on the lfe because it is not same sub. Maybe it will work. Any ideas ?

You can connect both subs, but not by using "other" outputs as ARC doesn't like it. First balance the two subs to each other (as explained in the AVM 60 manual), then run the ARC setup to integrate the now-balanced subs into the full AVM 60 ARC.

I would however suggest caution since the subs are not identical - it may well be impossible to achieve a pleasing blend with mismatched subwoofers and differing performance characteristics. Especially as in general two subs are more than twice as hard to integrate than one sub - and that's with identical subs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom