Quantcast

Ant-Man 4K UHD

darren68uk

US release scheduled for 1st October 2019
Will update thread once UK release is confirmed.

Will prob be January 2021 at this rate. Especially for the steelbooks , we def been stiffed. Lately with MCU releases vs states , doing my head in waiting for pre orders ,

darren68uk

if anyone is interested toysandfilms have this , if its like Apocalypse now that he had, it'll be delivered next day! but states 30/09 for delivery on ebay

tommyh84

Not even Mario's will be that expensive :eek:

Annoying how no official UK release has been announced for this or the others yet

darren68uk

Not even Mario's will be that expensive :eek:

Annoying how no official UK release has been announced for this or the others yet
yeah i think i paid that for the steelbooks coming, so not interested personally, guess thats the pirce you pay to get them early, arnt marios used, as in codes removed etc,

matthewricha

Expect them sooner rather than later, as I've pre-ordered the Nordic releases of the final 3 MCU UHDs.
I'll wait for the UK releases, but where did you buy these from as I would like to get Fast and Furious & Fast Five.

johnny777

If anyone is desperate for this, I’m in Boston in a couple of weeks and doing a trip to BestBuy. PM me if you want me to try to pick one up. Will be £40 for the steel (if I can get hold of it) and £33 for normal. Exchange rate is rubbish I’m afraid. Happy to do the same for Guardians. In order to stick to forum rules I will advertise them on the buy and sell and assign anyone’s names against them. Best endeavours......can’t grab too many :)

tanglung

Distinguished Member
i just ordered the us release of this "like new" for just over £19 delivered from go peachy. Not a bargain but not too shabby.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Standard UK release finally confirmed for 30th March 2020 :)

OP updated with artwork/links.

Last edited:

adann

Finally! Was about to give up and ordrer from the US like I did with GOTG and Doctor Strange. That's the set complete.

matthewricha

Indeed! I haven't bought Doctor Strange yet and am wondering if I need The Incredible Hulk in 4k to get them both in the 2 for £30 deal.