Ant-Man & The Wasp 3 Quantumania (Feb 2023)

Rate me

• Total voters
Once was enough, and that was one too many

spoilers.

I watched last night and wa pleasantly surprised I enjoyed it a heck lot better than some of the other Phase 4 although that seems faint praise.
I definitely buy the steelbook if it dropped a lot in price or in a shot if there ever release a 3D version in Europe.
I agree with one of the post above Evangeline Lilly looked awful in it, that hairstyle did not suit her one bit made me think of Gi Jane :rolleyes: I though she looked stern with it like that.

Evangeline Lilly looked awful in it, that hairstyle did not suit her one bit made me think of Gi Jane :rolleyes:
will.gif

Finally rewatched this as part of my MCU warm up ahead of The Marvels. Even more wretched than I remember, borderline unwatchable in fact. Almost switched it off but decided instead to skim watch it for the Kang bits, and that’s mostly due to its connection with the far superior Loki. Meh. Absolute dreck, unlikely to watch ever again. 4/10

Finally rewatched this as part of my MCU warm up ahead of The Marvels. Even more wretched than I remember, borderline unwatchable in fact. Almost switched it off but decided instead to skim watch it for the Kang bits, and that’s mostly due to its connection with the far superior Loki. Meh. Absolute dreck, unlikely to watch ever again. 4/10
You commenting in here has reminded me that Kang is in this one. I think I'd buried it down so far in my memory that I'd entirely forgotten it made any contribution to the larger story of the MCU.

It seem a shame that they took this film in the direction it did. I remember on the first watch, seeing
the people from the quantum realm in this rebellion against kang
and thinking "I just really don't care about this at all."

They would have done much better keeping Ant Man to a smaller scale story and threat imo.

-Phil

Last edited:
You commenting in here has reminded me that Kang is in this one. I think I'd buried it down so far in my memory that I'd entirely forgotten it made any contribution to the larger story of the MCU.

It seem a shame that they took this film in the direction it did. I remember on the first watch, seeing
the people from the quantum realm in this rebellion against kang
and thinking "I just really don't care about this at all.

They would have done much better keeping Ant Man to a smaller scale story and threat imo.

-Phil
Agree on that. It was probably one of the worst Marvel films I've seen. So boring and far too grandiose for Ant Man.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom