1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anoying options on Panasonic E95

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by eternaldark, Apr 13, 2005.

1. eternaldark

eternaldark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Guess i got too used to the layout on the HSR-52, but i find it really irritating when i press sub menu, the first thing to choose is erase!, I would have prefered to be able to choose which ones i use most, which would have been partial erase, enter title, divide, guess theres no way to change this?

Also when creating a disc, I found that the text when you enter a title doesn't wrap the words round the box under the thumbnail, until i noticed i was stuck with a disc with words cut in half! If there any way to enter a title that doesn't need loads of spaces to make it look neat when your dubbing a disc?

its little quirks like that, that make it really annoying I prefered the menu option the the hsr-52, you would just press right on the remote to access the menu for erase etc, I find it long winded to press sub menu, then edit, to find my most used choices :mad:

2. GASWATKINS

GASWATKINS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Its a great machine
    but it takes a bit if learning
    plus the brochure seems a little odd
    what we need is a members guide book

ie how it really works !!