Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Anoying options on Panasonic E95

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by eternaldark, Apr 13, 2005.

1. eternaldark

eternaldark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Guess i got too used to the layout on the HSR-52, but i find it really irritating when i press sub menu, the first thing to choose is erase!, I would have prefered to be able to choose which ones i use most, which would have been partial erase, enter title, divide, guess theres no way to change this?

Also when creating a disc, I found that the text when you enter a title doesn't wrap the words round the box under the thumbnail, until i noticed i was stuck with a disc with words cut in half! If there any way to enter a title that doesn't need loads of spaces to make it look neat when your dubbing a disc?

its little quirks like that, that make it really annoying I prefered the menu option the the hsr-52, you would just press right on the remote to access the menu for erase etc, I find it long winded to press sub menu, then edit, to find my most used choices :mad:

2. GASWATKINS

GASWATKINS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Its a great machine
    but it takes a bit if learning
    plus the brochure seems a little odd
    what we need is a members guide book

ie how it really works !!