1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another zelda help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by snake II, May 8, 2003.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    how do you get to the top of mother and child isle, i think thats what it is called, near the small island is a wirl wind which if you go near, evil man enters the scene and sucks you up to another place, the reason i want to get to the top is because the fairy is there and she has to give me an item.
    cheers

2. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I usually don't like to give full and frank answers to a game which isn't difficult in the first place... But you are the Wind Waker are you not? Surely you would have to compose a tune that will help blow you there...

If you haven't got that certain tune and don't have a bow and arrow then you are not far enough and have been reading an FAQ (tut tut!).

If you have a B&A, just go to the place where there is a massive tornado... You will meet the Wind God again (first time was when you learned how to change the wind direction) and... Well you can figure it out ^_^

Happy Gaming.

3. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I read your post yesterday, but hadnt got that far yet. Went home and have now completed the part you are on about.

As NeoBlade says if you havent got the bow and arrow you cant do it yet.