• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Another windfarm...sort of

colbec23

Established Member
Haven't had much time for the competition this month, so another cobbled together last gasp entry. I'd originally intended to pop out to Fala to get a proper windfarm shot, but Zygote got there first. Nor can I match Britain's biggest, so I went to the other extreme. No wind today, but moving windmills would have been better for last month's comp!
From what I've seen, there are some absolutely cracking shots this month and a lot of people have gone to a lot of bother. Voting could be interesting!
Col

Fujifilm FinePix E550
Exif:
Exposure: 1/240th
Aperture: 2.8
ISO: 100
Programme: Aperture priority
Flash: None
Focal length: 7.2mm

PP: PSElements used for: slight crop, colour saturation and contrast adjustment, USM, frame and resize.

Attachments

• windfarm-resized.jpg
    windfarm-resized.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 114
Z

zygote

Sorry mate! ;)

Your camera has caught the texture on the fan really nicely there. A valliant effort.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom