Another what car thread

danwel

I am currently driving an 09 BMW 530d Estate touring and to be honest i really like it but after fixing a few things recently on it i can't help but feel that it is getting to the time where i need to look at getting something newer although at 125k miles there is an arguement that there is plenty of life left in it yet.

That said i have up to a 15K budget for the next car and i don't think i have too many things i want from it other than to be comfortable, have a bit of poke to it so it actually moves and i think i want it to be as new as possible but certainly 13 reg onwards and also as the BMW is automatic and i have really enjoyed it it would like another automatic for sure. It also needs to have more than 2 seats as i have 2 boys.

I am currently doing a mixture of two driving and commuting from one coast to the opposite coast on a weekly basis so covering 1200 - 1500 miles a month for the foreseeable.

I am literally open to any suggestions as i have been looking at all sorts and what i want to buy costs more than i want ti spend and doesn't fit the bill as i have my heart set on a Lotus Evora but can't justify it so looking for someone to point me in the right direction so i can start looking for the right car with the right spec as i can't seem to narrow it down a the moment.

Thanks

mjn

Distinguished Member
Same car just newer version?

Jimmy Connors

Standard Member
Subaru Outback.

You could get a 15 plate (auto petrol) with sub 60k mileage for your budget. Quite a bit below your budget if you get a diesel.

Ash056

Standard Member
Get another BMW. You will only be disappointed unless you buy a Porsche :)
Newer 3 series almost as big as older 5 series. so a 330 diesel with your mileage will work a treat.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom