Another Warrenty Question

cHk4

Banned
Hope I spelt warrenty right! Any way , mine runs out on wednesday. I am going to renew it but what information will they need ? Any serial numbers or any kinda numbers?

Thanks in advance!

signs

Banned
Why not wait till it breaks, then just go to Comet/Currys and and just pick up a warranty off the shelf,then take the xbox in the next day :rolleyes: :)

fatfingers73

Why not wait till it breaks, then just go to Comet/Currys and and just pick up a warranty off the shelf,then take the xbox in the next day :rolleyes: :)
I think this has only worked for a couple of 'lucky' people. I extended my warranty this morning for 12 months. It was a launch console but I said I got it for my birthday in Feb, they didn't question it, costs £29.74 with vat for the premium. Just needed the serial number from behind the front USB flap (or round the back). Mines started to freeze a lot this weekend, going to give it a couple of days then get it swapped.

Wii got delivered today to keep my going :smashin:

gaz2785

Can you do that even if you haven't bought the 360 from them in the first place?
I would assume you'd need to present your proof of purchase to show the date you bought it. Otherwise how would they know you've not had the console for 10 years (assuming they're still selling them in 10 years time - it's just an example).

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom