1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Twin software fault

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by nal, May 26, 2003.

Tags:
  1. nal

nal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I don't think this one has been mentioned, not that I've seen anyway but could someone try this for me before the software update.
    I've edited my all channels listing to remove programs that are not available or ones I don't want so I can use the up/down keys to scroll thru' the channels ... MENU > Channel list > edit (haven't moved any so the numbers are still the same) but 9 (teletext),14 (nothing on it), 50 (fourtext) and 51 (bbci) will reappear when I power down then back on again. It took several attempts to do it too cause I would delete them all and recheck to find 9 was still there, delete it and recheck to find 14 had come back and viceversa ... weird or what.

lmk,

nal

2. iwatkins

iwatkins

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed this. I *think* that you are using the "All Channels" list. It seemed that deleting channels from this list had no real effect. After a couple of power downs/ups they would reappear. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

Simply set yourself up a new list and copy only those channels you want to this list.

Cheers

Ian

3. nal

nal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The reason I was using the "all channels" list was because I was finding it all too easy to change the list by mistake with the cursor keys. I had deleted quite a few channels but for some reason they were the only ones that would reappear .... the software update has buggered that now as it doesn't have the delete button available.
    Will see what the outcome of the update is and start saving for your upgrade :D Re - 60 gb still recognised, have you tried putting your old drive back in just in case something has been written to the disk with the upgrade, don't see it somehow but you never know.

Cheers,

nal