Another small sub recommendation ask

amar24

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Previous I had asked for a subwoofer recommendation, something small to sit under my desk. However I was pretty vague and to be honest didn't know what I was actually looking for. So let's try this again.

I'm looking for a recommendation for a small subwoofer, at most 8"ish. Ideally downward facing, to save it from be kicked. A satin finish case would be ideal. The room is approx, 3500x5000x2800 and filled with bedroom furniture. It will predominantly be used for music, maybe a very small amount of video.

The sub will be paired a with a set of Kanto Yu2. An option would be just to buy a Kanto sub but I'm looking for better options for the price. On price I'm looking to spend no more than 300 obviously ideally less than that.

Any suggestions are really appreciated.

REL T-Zero mk3 is probably one of the smallest with down firing driver. There is one open box for 309£ with full 3year warranty! Still too large?

Open Box Details
BoxOriginal - Good Condition
PackagingOriginal - Good Condition
ProductExcellent Condition - Product is blemish free
AccessoriesAll Included

W x H x D8.5 x 9.5 x 10.5 in. (216 x 241 x 260 mm)

Actually they offer price match so when you move it to basket you get fully new one for 299£!

That looks a good deal, when I said 8"ish I mean the driver not the case 😊

That looks a good deal, when I said 8"ish I mean the driver not the case 😊
BK Gemini II then!

Or if you can up your budget the XLS200:

Both have 10" drivers which aren´t too large. You can pick satin finish and these have DF driver. Made in UK Essex, direct to customer business model. 2 year amp warranty.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom