• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Another Scan Computer recommendation

Hairy Hippy

Standard Member
The only reason I am posting this is to give another thumbs up to the free delivery that we as avforum members receive when we order from Scan.

For some reason, I have never activated my Scan free delivery and wanted to order something from their Today Only section from them this morning, prior to it changeing at 1pm and so went ahead and placed my order. I then remembered about the free delivey, so came on here and went through the links to activate it on the Scan side.

I then thought I'd try my luck and rang Scan to see if they'd reimburse the carriage charges from the ordered I'd placed with them earlier, explaning what I'd done. And to my delight, they honored my request! :D

Well done Scan, once again! :smashin:

This isn't my only good experience of Scan. I don't use them all the time but when I do, I can not fault them in any way! :clap:

Edit: Can a mod please change the title of this thread. Please add the "s" to computer so that this company's name is correct. Many Thanks.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom