1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another RP Question

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by m@rk, Jan 11, 2002.

1. m@rk

m@rk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +360
    It is looking like I am going to have to give up on Toshiba so the Hitachi 43" RP set is looking like a worthy contender at the moment.

One question though. With the way my room is set up, I will not be sitting "head on" to the set. Indeed I will probably be sitting between 30 and 40 degrees from centre.

With a CRT screen, this isn't a problem but will it be a problem with a RP set?

Thanks

2. Kevo

Kevo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +144
    Why no Tosh? :(
    Also, don't overlook the Panny 42".

I can only speak for my Tosh 40" and there is no problem when it comes to the horizontal angle. The 'guests chair' is at 90 deg to the TV and it looks the same (quality, brightness wise) exactly the same as from the front.

You really need to get a demo of it so you can see for yourself.

I must have spent half an hour in Courts looking at the Tosh from all angles & trying out various DVDs and channels etc.

3. m@rk

m@rk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +360
    Looking on this forum, I have yet to see anybody say a bad word about the Hitachi plus it has onboard dolby digital (it's a space issue).