another plasma +

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by culp, Mar 10, 2006.

1. culp

culp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    when we had are crt sony very good tv lasted 12years was always cleaning the dust of it but with the plasma very little dust on it the wife says its easy to clean so another bonus for the plasma.:thumbsup:
    culp

2. rapid

rapid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hi culp,

Awaiting delivery of my 37pe50 next week :clap:

How you rating yours? :)

Is your's on the pedestal? if so could you measure the footprint dimentions for me. Also where abouts are the inputs situated? Just trying to work out if the component cable I have is long enough to reach from my DVD player.

Thanks
    R

3. Figment

Figment

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Yes I have noticed this too with my TH37PV500 it seems to atract no dust at all. I put it down to the fact it does'nt have the static that a CRT has. A nifty little selling point to the wives for plasma wannabees.

4. culp

culp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    its just perfect and mine is with cab stand my component lead is 1.5metres could get away with half that it depends how far away your dvd is and dont forget when all set up take it out of dynamic mode and run in for 200 hours about half contrast,brightness etc there are threads about this and just sit back and enjoy your viewing also ifind dvd throu component is great hope this helps .
    culp