1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Pioneer 575 thread

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by metallic, Jun 20, 2005.

1. metallic

metallic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I have recently purchased a pioneer DV-575A. The player is great but i am having an issue with the image when used in RGB mode. There is a strange red tint at the top of the screen and a green tint at the bottom. I have tried everyting that i can think of, different cables, different tv, different discs and have tried all of the settings in the players menu but none of them solve the problem. The problem is very noticable, especially on a white backgrounds, and on peoples faces.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be or is it a duff player. Its a shame because i really like the player but the picture is unwatchable.

Thanks.

2. NX3

NX3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +332
    My fave question...what firmware do yoh have in your machine and have you tried the latest ? It might not fix this but no harm checking.

3. metallic

metallic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    It currently has 2.09 which seems to be the latest official firmware, although i have heard about a version 2.10. I have also tried the modded firmware 7.1 by mtz but the problem was still there.