• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Another PAC query...

** Verve **

Established Member
I’ve come to the end of my contract with Orange and have been looking around for a new deal. Found a good deal on the HTC One through dialaphone, which is also with Orange.

I’m aware that you can’t use a PAC code to transfer your existing number to the same network. So I phoned up Orange to cancel my contract and the woman I spoke to suggested that I get an Orange PAYG sim, and transfer my current number onto this sim when I activate it. She said I could then transfer my number onto my new contract phone.

Just wondering if this is correct, can I do this from a Orange PAYG sim? From what I have read I thought I’d have to transfer to another network PAYG and then transfer back to Orange?

kez

Distinguished Member
i switched my daughter from orange PAYG to orange contract before, keeping the same number

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom