1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another newb needs purchase advice

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Flich, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Flich

Flich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all,
    Well, I've decided to get my self a Suround System for x-mas. :D
    But as always, I wanna get the most out of my money. So I thought maybe someone in here could help me out?
    Anyways, the system needs to connect to my dvd, and my xbox and I found a system called: Logitech Z680 5.1 speakers thats cost around 4000 Dkr (366£). Specs
    Anybody know if it is worth the money?
    Or am I better of going out buying a system at the same price at a company like Sony, JVC etc. If so, which system?
    Please be gentle! Alls I knows is that my current TV has NICAM Stereo, lol. :rolleyes:

thanks,

William

2. outtathaway

outtathaway
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    This is not a bad and quite powerful little system with a seriously large subwoofer, but I believe is aimed mainly at the PC and console market.
    I own a set of these connected to my PC and for that purpose they are the best speakers i've come across having tried HP and Creatives efforts. Hope this helps.

3. Flich

Flich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    k, thanks. I think I'll get it, cause other systems at this price don't seem to have THX cert.

Happy hollidays people!

William