Another Loewe Aconda query.

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by dAvE6, Mar 2, 2002.

1. dAvE6

dAvE6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I really think i'll try and save up for one now for my flat in the 2nd year of university.(£600 overdrawn at the moment!)

Question: Is the Aconda 9381 bassicly the same tv as the Vitros 6381? What are the differences? Are the picture's identical? Connections? Build quality? Should i wait until a new aconda version comes out with the same chasis as the articos?

Because, the Vitros is the cheaper and obviously this is beneficial to me.

Please help. Thanks.

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,633
    I do not know any thing about the numbers but the Aconda and Vitros, are the same or were the same(official). The difference is the case that they put in.

3. dAvE6

dAvE6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You mean the build quality of the casing? The innards are the same then? If that's the case, then is the ONLY reason people plump for the Aconda due to it's more swarve exterior?!

4. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,633
    That right. Tube electronics, every thing except the type of plastic surround, this I was told to me by Loewe.

5. mikenruth

mikenruth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Vitros and Aconda are identical internally. Both use the Q2400 "Media Plus" chassis. The only difference is the cabinet. The 9381 has a glossy finish on the front. Are you aware of the Aconda 9281? This is an Aconda with a standard "matt" finish (known as the "Living" series), otherwise identical to the 9381, and sells for about the same as a Vitros (£1800 ish).