Another joke thread- There were these two..

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I recently went down this street- I noticed that the houses were numbered strangely, they went from 16 to 32, 64, 128 and then 256.

Then I realised it was a trip down memory lane

Last edited:
Scientists say it’s possible to live on Mars.
I know that’s nonsense.

I tried it once,
I put on 5 stone and became diabetic.

If anyone still gets emails , you might find notification containing @The Dreamer s lovely post. Failing that if enough fivers come my way, I can restore it ;)

I recently went down this street- I noticed that the houses were numbered strangely, they went from 16 to 32, 64, 128 and then 256.

Then I realised it was a trip down memory lane
I'm doubled-up.... :laugh:

Must've given you a sense of power. ;)

Screenshot_20200626_164210_com.facebook.katana.png

With all the attention to punctuation* given by the person who typed the passage screenshot above, I'm disappointed in their use of upper and lower case letters and proofreading.
"Daddy put It in the Earth and i took care of if every single day."
*but omitting the close quote after what the mother said.

Of course you could have corrected these, had you retyped the passage into your post instead of pasting the image.

With all the attention to punctuation* given by the person who typed the passage screenshot above, I'm disappointed in their use of upper and lower case letters and proofreading.

Of course you could have corrected these, had you retyped the passage into your post instead of pasting the image.

Have I re-registered under a different name?

I knew there's be some comment about my laziness of posting an image instead of typing it out :laugh:

Masochist!

I knew there's be some comment about my laziness of posting an image instead of typing it out :laugh:

I think correctly predicting someone will point out your mistake means you both win and lose simultaneously.

Last edited:
I've got bad news - you fit in here! :devil:

*In a restaurant*

Waiter: “Would you like to hear The Specials Sir?”

Me: “Yes please.”

Waiter: “This town ah ah is living like a ghost town ah ahhhhhhh”

Someone broke in to the house last night and stole all my limbo dancing trophies!

How low can they go..

Thank you and kindly leave the planet!

These jokes are environmentally friendly, they have been used before.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom