Another joke thread- There were these two..

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
These are definitely Dad jokes and not Child jokes - they are fully groan

nvingo

Thanks.
I’ve never encountered that programme/film.
It was a series like 'The Hulk'.
Each episode, our hero (Dr Banner/the dog) would drift into town, help someone with their problem, then leave before being captured.

Last edited:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
it was s series like 'the hulk'.
each episode, our hero (Dr Banner/the dog) would drift into town, help someone with their problem, then leave before they're captured.
I thought that was The A Team?

John

Great. Going to bed singing that and I didnt even press play

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Just been sacked for no reason from my job as an accountant. I’m gutted been there since 2005. What a waste of 18 years.

The Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Just been sacked for no reason from my job as an accountant. I’m gutted been there since 2005. What a waste of 18 years.
:facepalm: Just realised what thread this is! I was even going to point out that 2020-18 didn't equal 2005 - but thought it might be insensitive! :rolleyes:

edit: I had written a diatribe about how sorry I was to hear that, etc, etc. No-one saw it though - right?! :blush::p

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Erm...

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
:facepalm: Just realised what thread this is! I was even going to point out that 2020-18 didn't equal 2005 - but thought it might be insensitive! :rolleyes:

edit: I had written a diatribe about how sorry I was to hear that, etc, etc. No-one saw it though - right?! :blush::p
I did, hence my "Erm" :D

Chillie6

Distinguished Member

I usually reserve this for @HaRd2BeAr but I’m willing to make an exception :laugh:

94620174-CB41-4C4F-BB08-4F76F2836DA3.jpeg