Another Guitar Heroes 360 offer

darren_eaf

As long as you go to the Preston store, and score the highest score of people playing it between 11AM and 4PM :rolleyes:

mho64

I have called up my local gamestation and they know nothing about this promotional offer :S

was looking forward to getting it as well.

VivaFathom

Its £53.++ at foxy.co.uk Im not sure if it comes with a controller, i've sent an email asking though.

You can also get a £5 from hot uk deals to make it £48.75!

Blitzmage

Only do foxy if you don't mind waiting though. Although it says in stock theres actually a list of people waiting in a preorder line for a shipment.

I'm not in no rush and it's much cheaper then most places so i'm happy to wait for my turn.

jamie2497

blitz where did you find out about the pre order line? And do you know how long its gonna be? cause i might just cancel and get it from a store tomorrow.

Blitzmage

Well i preordered it 2 days before it was released and my order is on Pre Order confirmed, Awaiting Stock. So that suggests that they don't actually have any stock and are waiting for some.

I have no idea how many people are waiting for stock so i dunno when they are going to get stock in. Their FAQ thing says they usually get stock in up to 5 days but thats not much to go on.

I suppose you should expect a long waiting time for that price.
I really have no idea.

Spies

Well I've since found that through quidco you can get 11% off software from Gameplay which makes GH2 £58.

Spies

True but these X-Plorer problems mean if you get a dodgy one you've gotta ship it back to Jersey or wherever, gameplay offer freepost returns.

Blitzmage

Thats where my plan comes in since Foxy don't have stock yet and Redoctane knows about the wammy bar problems. I'm hoping that would mean they have already sorted out a new guitar fix which would ship in the new shipment.

If that doesn't work i'll just have to fix it myself with the guides that are around the place.

From what i know every single guitar shipped possibly has the problem as there are not any other serials yet. Which is why i have no problem with foxy waiting for a new shipment which i'd imagine would have a updated guitar.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Cleer Audio speaker + HiFi Rose Streamer Reviews & Movie/TV Show talk
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom