Another good one for conversation ...

S

shadowritten

... is this:

You're entrusted with the modern-day equivalent of Noah's Ark. It's gonna rain, and it's gonna rain BIG!! Two of every animal are already loaded up in the hull. Now, you've got to choose WHICH THREE LIVING HUMAN BEINGS TO TAKE WITH YOU ... AND WHY.

(Well, it beats discussing who you'd have at your fantasy dinner party. No one runs the risk of drowning during the course of a civilised meal ...)

I'll post my three choices when I've had a think ... :confused:

Miyazaki

i'd choose jennifer aniston, angelina jolie and me!!!
ha ha!!!!
and of course 9000 gallons of rum!!

S

shadowritten

Games Guru said:
ha ha!!!!
You've still got one more choice ... you don't count as one of the three people. :thumbsup:

Pbryanw

EDIT: Serious Answer. I'd choose Ray Mears so he can prepare food for us using berries and Monkey innards. Stephen Fry so he can regale us with interesting tales and stories. And Mariella Frostup because we'd need a woman to do the the washing and cleaning ;) plus she's got a lovely voice that will make the days roll by.

Bristol Pete

Interesing.

I think I would take my bothers. By coincidence, 3 in number. I thought about the folks but they have had a good innings (sorry about the cliche) and I would want my brothers around.

Ideally, a nice girl would have been good but ho hum, family first.

Pete.

The Dude

Distinguished Member
tricky.... for a good all-round setup I'd go:

Neil Young (Jonny Cash would have been there, If only.....:mad: )
Kirsty Gallacher
Steve Irwin

All going well, Steve looks after all the animals, Neil looks after the music, and I look after Kirsty.
If we hit trouble, Kirsty can probably do a decent job helping Steve with the animals, and Neil can play 'Vampire Blues' over & over while I think of a cunning plan..

:smashin:

Seth Gecko

retired member
Games Guru said:
ha ha!!!!
CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

My money's on Angie, due to her knife fetish, although Aniston could have a deadly can of hairspray......

Two page 3 models and Ray Meers

la gran siete

My wife my mate and someone to make me laugh er Billy Connolly

Mep

Captain Benefit said:
Interesing.

I think I would take my bothers. By coincidence, 3 in number. I thought about the folks but they have had a good innings (sorry about the cliche) and I would want my brothers around.

Ideally, a nice girl would have been good but ho hum, family first.

Pete.
not a great strategy for continuing the human race :)

MartinImber

My children

Miyazaki

mep said:
not a great strategy for continuing the human race :)
You never know, he might really love his brothers! :eek: :D

Mep

Games Guru said:
You never know, he might really love his brothers! :eek: :D
:rotfl: yes he might, but I thought you were a science dude...did you miss out on biology?

did someone mention science ?

I'm not deaf or blind you know :p

Alan_W

sorry to be pedantic and all, and not being in any way religious :rolleyes: but Noah didn't actually take 2 of every animal into the ark. It says that they went in 2 by 2, not that there were 2 of them :lesson:

I would take Bruce Springsteen and 2 gorgeous women........any 2 really :D

Nobber22

Some of you guys wanna take a talented musician and two hot babes? Are you mad? Do you wanna watch while he has his way with 'em both? :rotfl:

mh123

Alan_W said:
sorry to be pedantic and all, and not being in any way religious :rolleyes: but Noah didn't actually take 2 of every animal into the ark. It says that they went in 2 by 2, not that there were 2 of them :lesson:
... and I'm supposing that ALL of the sea creatures survived? Not needing to go into the ark to save being drowned, that is? Except maybe some of the freshwater ones...

... and maybe, just maybe, if giraffes went to high ground, some of them might have made it?

... now this train of thought IS getting a little silly...!

R

rhoamish

Nobber22 said:
Some of you guys wanna take a talented musician and two hot babes?
He didn't say that. He said Bruce Springsteen, and two hot babes.

Alan_W

rhoamish said:
He didn't say that. He said Bruce Springsteen, and two hot babes.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Now I am going to have to ask you to step outside. Bearing in mind that the water there is 2 miles deep. :mad: :mad:

MR Springsteen is going to play solo for the months that I am afloat.
He is one of the few artistes capable of re-inventing and re-interpetating his music so it continually sounds refreshing and meaningful.......meanwhile I will be in my quarters, working on repopulation :clap: :clap:

S

shadowritten

Er ... been rather amusing reading your ... choices?

My three:

1) Shadowifey (those of you who've seen pics will understand why)

2) My brother (probably one of the funniest people alive - and would become THE funniest person alive, given this scenario - which would prove amusing in such a crisis. Oh, and Shadowifey doesn't fancy him)

3) Tori Amos (she can make keys for her piano from the elephant tusks on board - I'm kidding, btw! - and entertain Shadowifey and I. And if I get a little bored of making shadowbabies, I could always try making a different variety with Ms. Amos)

shadowritten said:

My three:

2) My brother (probably one of the funniest people alive - and would become THE funniest person alive, given this scenario - which would prove amusing in such a crisis. Oh, and Shadowifey doesn't fancy him)

3) Tori Amos (she can make keys for her piano from the elephant tusks on board - I'm kidding, btw! - and entertain Shadowifey and I. And if I get a little bored of making shadowbabies, I could always try making a different variety with Ms. Amos)
You'll all be dead through lack of survival skills while me and Ray Meers are building canoes out of yak wool and badger spittle and living it up with our birds.

Miyazaki

shadowritten said:

My three:

Just hope your brother doesn't ask to go "twos up" on shadowifey! :eek:

MartinImber

shadowritten said:

My three:

I'd suggest Shadowbrother and Tori Amos will be getting busy while you're busy with Shadowifey

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme