Another games give away thread!

Chushajo

Established Member
Reaction score
After going a little bundle mad recently I have several spare games that I thought I'd pass on.

Rules
Same rules apply as always. You must have been a member for at least 6 months or have a post count of more than 100.

How do to enter
Each game will be listed as a separate post below. Please leave "thanks" in the game you would like to entered for in that post, not this one.

Can I enter more than one draw?
Yes, you can. But I'm going to limit it to 1 game per person, so if your name comes up more than once I'll PM you to see which game you would like most. Then I'll re-draw the other game(s) and pick a new winner.

Closing time
I'll do the draws after 22:00 Wednesday 11th July

Codes will be PM'd to the winners shortly after the draw .

Very kind of you. Hope this post isnt between yours. If so mods please delete.

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Not sure how this one will work, as I bought this through amazon.com and it's not steam redeemable. Can someone advise if I can even get this to someone else.

What a gent :D

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Not sure how this one will work, as I bought this through amazon.com and it's not steam redeemable. Can someone advise if I can even get this to someone else.

I don't think there is.

With non-Steam / Origin games you need to start the download via your Amazon.com account, so you'd need to provide the winner with a note of your log-in details.....which wouldn't really be a good idea.

That said I believe Amazon had a brief mix up and for a short while were providing Steam codes for this game by mistake, so worth checking your account just in case!

Happy days! i have another chance to win postal! :D

Thanks for the generosity, its very kind of you. :smashin:

I don't think there is.

With non-Steam / Origin games you need to start the download via your Amazon.com account, so you'd need to provide the winner with a note of your log-in details.....which wouldn't really be a good idea.

That said I believe Amazon had a brief mix up and for a short while were providing Steam codes for this game by mistake, so worth checking your account just in case!

Just had a quick look and it has an "activation key" button like all the steam redeemable ones, but have no idea if it'll work on steam without redeeming it.

Just had a quick look and it has an "activation key" button like all the steam redeemable ones, but have no idea if it'll work on steam without redeeming it.

What format is the Underworld key ?

Mine activated in Steam .
It was 3 groups of 5 , like this xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

If it's a different format , it probably won't activate on Steam .

Hope this helps .

Cracking gesture, thanks mate.

What format is the Underworld key ?

Mine activated in Steam .
It was 3 groups of 5 , like this xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

If it's a different format , it probably won't activate on Steam .

Hope this helps .

It's in 4 groups of 5, so not looking good I'm afraid :(

It's in 4 groups of 5, so not looking good I'm afraid :(

Have a look at this thread from the Steam forums -
Game on sale at Amazon - Steam Users' Forums

Posts 10,11 and 12 .
There's a link in post 10 to another forum , where an Amazon rep made a statement about Steam keys .

Someone contacted Amazon support and was given Steam keys .

Might be worth a try :)

Thank you very much, this is hugely generous of you!!! :thumbsup:

POSTALLL 2!!!!!

Thanks bud :thumbsup:

Very generous :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom