Another Free Kratos Sackboy Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I also have a free Kratos Sackboy code i'd like to give away.:thumbsup:

Just Leave your thanks and i'll pick someone at random at 22:00 Tonight.
(1st October)

Thanked and again the only person who can be bothered to post a reply to show interest. Surely it's only polite to make a post rather than just clicking one button when someone is offering a give away like this...or is that just me?!

Thanked and again the only person who can be bothered to post a reply to show interest. Surely it's only polite to make a post rather than just clicking one button when someone is offering a give away like this...or is that just me?!

yeah it is just you as the mods have previously said there is no need to make replies in threads like these. just leave your thanks and cross your fingers!

Oh well, terribly sorry...though if anything, personally I'd say a thanks based competition is abusing the thanks facility as opposed to the posting facility but again maybe that's just me?

The threads get deleted after the competition's ended ;)

That's quite fair, I didn't say everyone should post to make a huge topic and boost their post count. I simply think it's a bit rude to just click and not show appreciation to the person giving something away...

personally I'd say a thanks based competition is abusing the thanks facility

Better remove your thanks then..............:devil:

haha, well the method of competition has been allowed so I have to enter in the only way I can i.e. by leaving thanks.
What I meant was that if moderators should decide that this method needs limiting it should be the use of thanks without them being for a real reason (apart from thanks for the code ;) ) as opposed to posts in the topic ;)

Congratulations Ridgerama a PM has been sent your way mate.

Sorry to everyone else but thanks for entering.

Congratulations Ridgerama a PM has been sent your way mate.

Sorry to everyone else but thanks for entering.

brilliant mate u have made my month :thumbsup::thumbsup: thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom