Another Double XP Weekend!!

In lieu of the festivities which will no-doubt keep most of you in front of your TV's all weekend, we've decided to initiate yet another weekend of Double-XP Jan 30 – Feb 1 to compliment The Big Game!

Not only will you be receiving Double-XP, but we're introducing two new playlists to the Xbox 360 and PS3 by popular request: Team Tactical (4v4) and Mercenary TDM (no parties allowed)! Team Tactical will pit two teams of four against each other in a random rotation of all the Team-Based gametypes.

It all starts tomorrow morning PST (Friday the 30th)

Thanks for the great suggestions on those playlists, and keep 'em coming in the Forums. We'll see you online!

Regards, -JD (Go Cardinals)

Very surprised to hear this. I wonder if COD5 has plummeted down the LIVE charts or whether its a legitimate promotion. The 4 VS 4 sounds interesting but Mercenary TDM........thats really thinking outside the box :boring:
I played a few games with my brother in the week and I can honestly say I didnt enjoy it all. So depsite double XP, I think I will let this one pass me by.

I like double XP don't get me wrong and it makes things a hell of a lot easier but all it usually means is that you get people sat in domination boosting up their ranks with their [BOST] clan tags.

It's really annoying that others can get 8,000XP a game whilst the legit gamers get 800XP per game if that. I usually find that i've gone down the leaderboards quite a bit at the end of a double XP weekend (on COD4 & this).

wow treyarch getting a bit desperate to keep the punters :eek: adding 2 playlists from cod4 isnt very original either

Nice :thumbsup:

THis could help me go Prestige and then rank up again pretty quickly but i dont know if i want to prestige or not :confused:

Deftones

THis could help me go Prestige and then rank up again pretty quickly but i dont know if i want to prestige or not :confused:

Deftones

I think Signs is at 65, I'm at 55ish. If you can wait til next Friday I'll try and catch up & we can all take the plunge together.:thumbsup: (if you want?)

Deftones

I know that dilemma. I`m level 56 currently (or practically anyway) and have already prestiged once. Not sure if I cna be arsed to climb that mountain a third time. I might just sit on level 65 and see if I can break into the top thousand FFA players on the leaderboards. I`m currently 2100 or something like that. That yank bird I started a thread about yesterday is ranked 989 in the FFA kill rankings!!!! :eek:

I think Signs is at 65, I'm at 55ish. If you can wait til next Friday I'll try and catch up & we can all take the plunge together.:thumbsup: (if you want?)

:blush:
We can do it together :blush: :smashin:
Sounds good to me, Signs you up for it ?
Also Steve do you fancy taking the plunge with me, Wolf & Rob ?
You on tonight then wolf

Deftones

Actually thinking about it the Tourney is coming up soon....yeah yeah i know i have to get it sorted :smashin:

Dont think i will prestige until after the tourney, dont want to risk not having a certain gun.

Deftones

Good news for me then I am sat at home with nothing to do, was gonna do some horde but might enjoy some double xp !!! Anyone seen deadmeat ? have they taken his internet away from him at work ?

You on tonight then wolf
Deftones

I'll be on around 10ish.
I was gonna do Flat Out but as its double XP on COD I'm torn between the two:rolleyes:

Dont think i will prestige until after the tourney, dont want to risk not having a certain gun.
Deftones

arrr yes - good point. Lets wait..

Last edited:
sigh, andi thought i was going to get away fomr this for the weekend...

must...really must, no i must...put up coving in the wifes room...and she's not even around to make sure i do it...

sigh, andi thought i was going to get away fomr this for the weekend...

must...really must, no i must...put up coving in the wifes room...and she's not even around to make sure i do it...

LOL, well it aint gonna get done then is it? If the boss aint there to kcik you up the backside you`ll have to blame it on the migraine you developed minutes before she came home! :thumbsup:

Thats a right recipe to get sent to the dog box !!

LOL, well it aint gonna get done then is it? If the boss aint there to kcik you up the backside you`ll have to blame it on the migraine you developed minutes before she came home! :thumbsup:

nah it is, i'll do it tomorrow while footie is on...but that won't stop me giving it a decent run tonight..on level 44 now, reckon i could make it into the 60's by sunday:devil:

Darn another double points weekend, I think the wife will kill me if i'm on it all weekend (again)!

Just got to level 64 on my first prestige and will likely use this to get as far up the next one as I can. Wil stop prestiging after that I think as I just want the next one for the extra custom slot.

wow treyarch getting a bit desperate to keep the punters :eek: adding 2 playlists from cod4 isnt very original either

noticed plying during the week that i was seeing the same players in a lot of games, as i went in an dout of lobby's i was seeing the same names. neveer remember that happening with cod4, makes me think the numbers playing this have seriously dropped.

noticed plying during the week that i was seeing the same players in a lot of games, as i went in an dout of lobby's i was seeing the same names. neveer remember that happening with cod4, makes me think the numbers playing this have seriously dropped.

I`m pleased about that as it might lessen the odds of me bumping into that gobby **** called GUNNY79 who sent me abusive messages when I ended his winning streak one night last week ;-)

I`m dying to cross paths again and unleash hell upon his person!

I`m pleased about that as it might lessen the odds of me bumping into that gobby **** called GUNNY79 who sent me abusive messages when I ended his winning streak one night last week ;-)

I`m dying to cross paths again and unleash hell upon his person!

Set the Wolf on him, I'm expensive but I'm good.
Those Canadians are still in a wrangle about who messed up their YouTube Channels and why they're getting FRs from their gay GOW threads.

Back on topic - I'll use the double XP to get to 65, then as Deftones has kindly pointed out, stick at 65 until after the tourney.
I'll then celebrate winning the tourny by prestiging in front of the congregation!!:D:D;)

Good news for me then I am sat at home with nothing to do, was gonna do some horde but might enjoy some double xp !!! Anyone seen deadmeat ? have they taken his internet away from him at work ?

YOO HOOO :rotfl:

Set the Wolf on him, I'm expensive but I'm good.
Those Canadians are still in a wrangle about who messed up their YouTube Channels and why they're getting FRs from their gay GOW threads.

Back on topic - I'll use the double XP to get to 65, then as Deftones has kindly pointed out, stick at 65 until after the tourney.
I'll then celebrate winning the tourny by prestiging in front of the congregation!!:D:D;)

LOL, I`m glad those canadians are feeling a bit confused and grumpy. You stitched them up nicely there. You should be up for hire as an Internet "Assassin" :rotfl:

I`m gonna do the same as you, use this double xp to get from level 56 to 65 then stick with what i`ve got ready for the tourney. I`d be lost without dead silence, overkill and silenced MP40 & silenced STG-44 plus Betty & her twin sister.....Betty! :)

We'll i'll definately prestige as i'm on rank 63 now and hope I can make it back round to the mid 40' by the end of the weekend.

But to do the above will take about 10 hours gaming time that i'm really not sure I have!!

Horray the girlfriend is away this weekend and I have the house to myself.

Footy on the radio, few beers and a day of ranking up with a view to getting overkill happy days.:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom