Another Delay For My Servo 15, I want an HGS Sub Now

God, we must have posted that at exactly the same time there eric!

A friend of mine has just sold his Q100E,after bringing it around to play with my servo 15.Which I found amusing has he had it all of a few weeks.
He is ordering his Servo on a few days.
So I am going to have the chance to listen to a dual Servo set up =)
Is this little play going to end up costing me ££££?
Gary

I can certainly vouch for the performance of the HGS-15 courtesy of Eric. Of course its not really fair to compare it to the Servo-15. This is an incredible sub, able to perform at previously unheard levels, with no distortion,Something the Servo-15 could never do.

My original plan was, like others to have 2 servo 15s. But as one was more trouble than I would care to say, I certainly didn't want another. Not to mention the BS I had from Richer Sounds.

I decided on the 15" over the 18 simply because I had a Velodyne F-1800 RII a while back. I found it just too much in my room. I think an 18 inch unit needs a large room to perform at its best, and my room is not particularly large. The HGS-15 fits the bill perfectly.

One very happy owner :D

Regards Rob.

Originally posted by Rob

I decided on the 15" over the 18 simply because I had a Velodyne F-1800 RII a while back. I found it just too much in my room. I think an 18 inch unit needs a large room to perform at its best, and my room is not particularly large. The HGS-15 fits the bill perfectly.

One very happy owner :D

Regards Rob.

It's psychology with me, if I got the HGS15 and was blown away by it's performance (which I know would of been the case) I would always have wondered just how damn good the HGS18 is then. Plus what if I do move to a large room and wished I had gone for the 18" version, all being well I should be ok on the subwoofer front for however long the HGS18 lives for :)

I think I'm starting to salivate :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom