• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

another day in the office...

Mr Cat

Banned
had an interesting morning at work...turns out that thyere was a problem with at the first line helpdesk...

the latest development is that some guy tried to send an e-mail that contained bad language and his team leader saw him...he complained and the guy hit him with his keyboard! this happened a few weeks back, now he had to come in to get disciplined and of course he got the sack..so, what does this guy do..? he head butted his team leader and lays into him...lovely!!

just another day in the office :clap:

Mr Cat

Banned
yeah, wish I had of seen it!!

think tho that one of the guys was seeing the other guys daughter or something...!!

love to be a fly on their wall tonight! lol

Mr Cat

Banned
I didn't witness it - I can't say where I work (tho people on here do know I guess...) but its for a global IT outsourcing company!!

Mr Cat

Banned
argh...you've given the game away....!!

anyway guys, if you wanna cheap rampit rabbit, just ask...! ;)

shodan

Distinguished Member
2nd hand?

Mr Cat

Banned
that can be arranged... ;)

Mr Cat

Banned

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom