1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another day, another unhappy HD3 user!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by chromosome, Apr 12, 2005.

1. chromosome

chromosome

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    just got my hd3 today and i was looking forward it. but i have a big problem! after installing sonicstage, the program loads but its using 100% cpu all the time! whats goin on grrr! ive tried 3.0 but still the same problem. im using vaio software to transfer my music atm

any ideas whats wrong?

also when i press mode or menu button, how do i go back to display the track info again? and how do i turn the backlit on if i want to have a quick look at he track info.

thanks

2. robpok

robpok

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In answer to your second question, to go back to the track info again, you press and hold down the menu bottom for a couple of seconds (or it could be the mode button, I don't have my HD3 on me).

3. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

to get back to track press and hold menu and it will change in a second or so.

the sonic stage problem is something iv never heard of before, but have you tried just letting it run, even if it seems to freeze up its often doing something behind the scenes you cant tell.

the backlight should come on automaticaly if you press any button but if it doesnt is easy enough to change the setting, its in the plain old options menu, change backlight from off to either auto or on.

hape that helps.