another custom build......

daiashthomas

Standard Member
after seeing daviddekanters build i'm keen to follow in his footsteps with the retro dvd player as a custom case, i would like to find out about purchasing any old panasonic players in black even old bulky type cd-stack would be great, preferably faulty lol.

cheers

daviddekanter

How about an old receiver.
I have an old receiver from pioneer which came from the same series as the DVD player and that one has a lot of space.
This one still works excellent in combination with my normal PC. I won't be chopping it up but who knows in the future. I can easaly fit 10 HDD's in there and a blu ray drive.
So when she dies........ :cool:

daiashthomas

Standard Member
reason i'm interested in a dvd or cd deck specifically is that i would like to get a working blu-ray drive in there

Lampshader

How about an old receiver.
I have an old receiver from pioneer which came from the same series as the DVD player and that one has a lot of space.
This one still works excellent in combination with my normal PC. I won't be chopping it up but who knows in the future. I can easaly fit 10 HDD's in there and a blu ray drive.
So when she dies........ :cool:

out of intrest where did you get your hard drive cages from ?

Please make sure any purchases are done in the relevant forums if they are conducted here.

daviddekanter

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom