Distinguished Member
Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
Very nice - great colour - any PP ?

JIm

twist

Distinguished Member
Just a slight crop and a slight tweak of levels in some free software, bump saturation slightly in cam to +1 for richer colour. The minolta lenses i use are known for colour and 3d pop though. Thanks jim. If you need more indepth info re sony settings, the lenses etc. Just pm me.

shotokan101

Banned
Just a slight crop and a slight tweak of levels in some free software, bump saturation slightly in cam to +1 for richer colour. The minolta lenses i use are known for colour and 3d pop though. Thanks jim. If you need more indepth info re sony settings, the lenses etc. Just pm me.

Thanks - that great - must admit I never use any in-camera adjustments other tha EV compensation when shooting (RAW of course) as I prefer to make any necessary adjustments afterwards.

JIm

Chubster

Just pm me.

Is that a open invitation.....:rolleyes:

Im struggling to decide the best way to go, I really want to give this a go but cant decide whether it will be easier to just save up for the tammy or to actually try this out.

twist

Distinguished Member
I spend all day in image editing software so i try get as much done in camera as possible even if it means taking a couple shots and slight tweaking according to scenario/subject. That way i only have to do very little if any tweaking afterward.

shotokan101

Banned
I spend all day in image editing software so i try get as much done in camera as possible even if it means taking a couple shots and slight tweaking according to scenario/subject. That way i only have to do very little if any tweaking afterward.

Hey - I try to get it right in camera too :D - but for me that means "getting it right" :devil:

....don't often manage it though - if ever so far ;)

JIm

twist

Distinguished Member
Is that a open invitation.....:rolleyes:

Im struggling to decide the best way to go, I really want to give this a go but cant decide whether it will be easier to just save up for the tammy or to actually try this out.

Can you fire without a lens on on your camera? If so why not just look for a cheapo 28mm, 35mm or 50mm manual focus lens, they go for as little as £20. Then match the thread to a £8 adapter. Thread size is usually 55mm or 49mm.

Can pm for more help, can help you source a lens to.

Chubster

Can you fire without a lens on on your camera? If so why not just look for a cheapo 28mm, 35mm or 50mm manual focus lens, they go for as little as £20. Then match the thread to a £8 adapter. Thread size is usually 55mm or 49mm.

Can pm for more help, can help you source a lens to.

When set to manual, yes....I get the F---, the same as Hitby though :confused:

Pm on the way :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom