Another Brennan JB7 query

bluesa1

I am trying to make use of this recently acquired 2nd-hand Brennan JB7 unit (Don't know how old it is) and, first off I tried to copy a CD to a USB stick and whilst the CD has only 20 tracks on it, the process continued until the unit was showing 45 tracks and it was still going on. I then tried to copy the CD straight to the HDD and I let it run on and on and on and it was still going when it got to over 100 tracks.

When I looked at the USB stick there was nothing on it and similarly with the HDD. When I then looked at the HDD Stats it was showing s follows :-

0 Albums Database 990Mb
0 Songs 0 MP3 v949
0.00 GB used 0.00 Gb Free

The unit will play music from a pre-loaded USB Stick and it will also play a CD OK but the problems seem to revolve around transferring the music from CD to USB and CD to HDD.

Can the HDD be formatted? I notice from the menu that there is an option to update the software. Does anyone know how you go about updating the system to the latest software and from where it may be obtained?

Many thanks.

larkone

Distinguished Member
Try these guys

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom