1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another big ta to Chris Frost!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by TheFatBoy, Nov 10, 2003.

1. TheFatBoy

TheFatBoy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just wanted to say a public ta to Chris for coming down to Telford and setting up my Seleco 350 - best money I've spent on my system for ages, it's made such a difference! Like others have said, it's like having a new projector.

By the way, you left your Allen key here - the one you used to mark the centre of my screen... Send me your addy and I'll drop it in the post. Hope you enjoyed Matrix Revolutions ;)

If anyone is in two minds about having their projector set up properly, I can wholeheartedly recommend it - and I can't imagine anyone in the UK can do a better job than Chris, he truly is a perfectionist!

Cheers matey :smashin:

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Appreciate the "Big Up" Greg, thanks. :smashin:

Enjoyed Revolutions much more than I expected. Feet up - brain in neutral - cranked up the sound :D

Have sent pm with addy for the Allen key.

Good luck to you and your lady on the imminent arrival, (Mrs "Fatboy" is with child) it will change your world. I hope you enjoy it as much as we are with ours.

Best wishes

Chris, Louise & Charlie