• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Another 32D3000 or something else?

BRIGHTY

Standard Member
Hi guys

In the middle of moving into a new home and am setting myself up with a couple of LCD's

So far i've bought a sony 32D3000 last week, only tried it with freeview (sky sd coming next week) and xbox360 elite (couple of hours played on oblivion) and am happy with both so far.

I now need a 2nd 32" lcd with a view to having 1 in the living room and 1 in the spare room which is to become my office/den.

The usage of each set will be

Living room - sky sd and maybe an upscaling dvd player in the near future
Den - sky sd, xbox360 for games and movies or maybe another dvd player if the fan on the 360 erks me.

My question is, which room would the 32D3000 suit best and which model should the other be, a better set than the D or will i get away with a lower spec (a 32s3000?) for the living room?

Hope that all makes sense

Cheers

Brighty

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
You can even get away with a 32S3000 but what about the new sets coming?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom