Another 12"er - Hot Toys Edward Scissorhands

Looks great.

Another one for Buff to add to his ever growing pre order list ;)

looks awesome. Too bad im saving up now for my new sex swing.

wont ask what you did to the old one :eek::rotfl:

I'll be giving this one a miss (for now). It does look great but have a few to many pre orders already.

Quite like the look of that myself actually, not something I am going to pre-order now, but may have a think about it :) Can never have too many glorified action men hey :D ;)

Enjoyed the film as well, only saw it for the first time this year, may have to get it on blu, I assume it would look awesome :cool:

Looks pretty good except for the hair, which is just wrong! It's as if Ed's been to the same hairdresser as Bet Lynch!

If they change that by the time it's released I may be tempted to buy it myself, although I'd rather have Sideshow produce a Premium Format of him.

So does nobody else think the hair looks odd - too raised, almost bouffant, but via The Cure?

I think the hair lets it down slightly and will put some people off buying. Would like to see the picture the sculptor used as reference.

Anyone know where you can get this from?

Or any other Scissorhands Figures etc from?

its not released yet but it can be pre-ordered from
forbidden planet (both co.uk and .com sites would recommend the .com one though) or play.com or there are a few places outside of the uk that are likely to ship it earlier like toys2.net or a few HK ebay dealers like goodshipped or abc-express plus a few others but you would run the risk of customs/import charges when it arrives

I would have snapped this up, but they couldn't get the license for Johnny Depps Head, so i am going to pass.

Where can you pre order this from?

Forbidden planet doesn't accept Visa Debit, And Play.com seems abit overpriced.

FP doesn't accept Visa Debit? Are you sure?

Yeah i tried to order a few items last week (2 days later i had an email stating they dont accept by debit card and to either send cash/cheque if i still require the items)

Just noticed i made a mistake i should have put *VISA ELECTRON* LOL :)

Last edited:
Ahhh now Visa Electron is the work of the devil!! Nowhere takes that sodding card!!

Do yourself a favour and get an account with a Visa Debit card buddy :thumbsup:

Ahhh now Visa Electron is the work of the devil!! Nowhere takes that sodding card!!

Do yourself a favour and get an account with a Visa Debit card buddy :thumbsup:

not true. Visa Electron is the best card to use for Airline tickets when going on holiday. No Booking fees, infact you even get discounts when using the card :rotfl:

Thats why i've never ditched it. Always good for booking the holidays.

But in reference to the topic at hand, it is useless :D

Last edited:
Has anyone pre-ordered it? Is the release date defo set in stone for end of next month or could this change? :cool:

released in hong kong

2l90ai8.jpg

2j3k4ev.jpg

34gr59l.jpg

9kotvd.jpg

2ag0ujd.jpg

1zf7xnp.jpg

21jvihh.jpg

15p4v21.jpg

more...

2s95f0i.jpg

2ag1dvt.jpg